Skrill For Online Gambling
Skrill (previously known as Moneybookers) is a London-based e-commerce business that aids low cost money transfers between online merchants and e-wallet owners.
Sending money via Skrill is safe and fast. That's why it's a popular payment option among online gambling sites and players. Keep reading to learn how you can use Skrill and the pros and cons of this digital money service company.
How To Open An Account
In order to deposit and make withdrawals, you need to create an account by filling out a form, which can be found if you follow the link connected to the online gambling site.
After you register, you can make your first deposit, which will be instantly credited to your casino account. There are no fees charged. It’s even free to withdraw money.
Deposits And Withdrawals
Once you've created an account, you can transfer money from Skrill to any online gambling sites that accepts it. Skrill transfers money very fast and gambling sites process Skrill deposits instantly, which means you can join real money games right away!
Furthermore, Skrill customers can also purchase Skrill-branded prepaid cards that are linked to their e-wallets. However, it's not available in Canadian currency.
Withdrawals on the other hand are processed in less than 24 hours, making it one of the quickest banking methods available in the market. But in order to use Skrill for withdrawing winnings from gambling online, you must have first used it to make a deposit.
Advantages Of Using Skrill For Online Gambling Transactions
Keep these benefits in mind:
- No fees. Both deposit and withdrawal transactions are free.
- Easy to use. Opening an account is very easy. Once you fill out the form, you can get approved immediately and start using Skrill for deposits and withdrawals. Simply link your credit card or bank account for easy deposit anytime you want.
- Fast transactions. Deposits are available as soon you transfer the funds. And withdrawals may be processed as fast as 24 hours, or in just a few days. This is much faster than any other popular banking methods out there.
- Convenient. You can fund your Skrill account through bank transfer, credit card, debit card, or even cheques. A minimal fee is charged depending on the transfer method you choose.
- Broad reach. Skrill is widely accepted at almost every online gambling site.
- Secure channel. No need to expose your bank or credit card details when registering at online gambling sites. Simply choose Skrill as your "payment option" and you can start betting.
- Get bonuses. Skrill partnered with some of the best online casinos to offer bonuses. When you open a Skrill account for the first time and use it to deposit money on a casino, you can get those bonuses. For instance, you might receive a $15 bonus on your first deposit with Skrill.
Disadvantages Of Using Skrill For Online Gambling Transactions
Watch out for:
- Unlike credit cards or debit cards, which you can use to directly deposit to your online casino account, Skrill must be used to transfer money from your bank account first. Then you can use it to deposit money to the online casino of your choice.
- There are restrictions on credit card transfers. Canadian online gambling players should consider bank transfers or cheques to deposit funds.
- Unlike Visa or MasterCard, Skrill sets a limit to the amount each user can deposit or withdraw. In order to lift the limits of your account, you need to have your account verified, which takes some time.
In online gambling, Canada is a major player. We're happy to report that Skrill is one of the most convenient payment methods Canadian online gambling players can use. Open an account now on any of the top online casinos and claim your additional bonuses!